What is the Calf and Shin Support?
The Neo G Calf/Shin Splint Support with heat therapy offers dynamic compression and support to the entire calf with three adjustable straps allowing individual fit and comfort. The support is designed to help cushion and protect the anterior and posterior muscles of the calf to help with pain from strains, sprains and shin splints caused by occupational or sporting activities. The durable, flexible, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm stiff, aching and tired muscles. It is made from materials including neoprene, nylon, elastane, polyurethane, polyester and polypropylen which provides immediate relief to symptoms of shin splints and weak calves.
- The Neo G Calf and Shin Support is also registered with Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Fits left or right
- Fits up to 46cm / 18In. Measure calf circumference 5-6 Inches below back of knee for maximum size
How to Apply
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash and Care: Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician